The Garth Brooks Tour and LSU Athletics encourage guests attending the April 30 concert at Tiger Stadium to plan ahead, arrive early and expect delays.
With a sold-out crowd for Saturday’s historic concert and multiple on-campus events scheduled throughout the day — including home competitions for baseball, softball and track and field — LSU Athletics officials anticipate heavy traffic on and around campus all day.
The best way to navigate campus throughout Saturday will be using the Waze app, which will provide real-time updates for the best directions to parking lots.
Here are some other important notes to consider before attending Saturday’s show:
All the latest Garth Brooks concert information can be found at LSUSports.net/GarthBrooks.
FREE DAY PARKING
Free courts open at 7 a.m. on campus. Use the link below for free bundle slots.
If weather conditions are favorable, the Old Front Nine will also open at 7 a.m. for free parking on the day of the event.
The golf car park will open at 3 p.m.
PAID PARKING BY THE DAY
A limited number of paid parking spaces on the day of the concert will be available due to baseball and softball events. Please note the following lots with opening hours:
- Lots 408 and 409 – opening at 5 p.m. – cost $30
- Lot 104 – open at 4 p.m. – cost $40
- All prizes are cashless. Credit card only.
6:00 p.m. – RV parking opens
7:00 a.m. – Lots open, staff/ADA shuttles running
1:00 p.m. – Will Call Opens – LSU Main Box Office
4:00 p.m. – Parking sale day for lot 104
2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. – TigerOne, VisitBR – PMAC South Pad
5 p.m. – Doors open
- NOTE: Metal detectors will be used at gate entrances
- NOTE: Gates are scheduled to open at 5:00 PM, but may be delayed (or open earlier) pending sound check in the stadium.
7 p.m. – Start of the show
- NOTE: Saturday’s show will include a surprise opening performance.
10:30 p.m. – End of alcohol sales
- NOTE: 30 minutes later than originally scheduled.
Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
Download your tickets to your wallet before arriving at the stadium.
If fans have any difficulties or issues with ticket scanning, please visit the box office on North Stadium Drive or near Gate 20 for assistance.
Customers assume all risk for tickets purchased through a source other than Ticketmaster.
Supporters cannot leave the stadium and be readmitted.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
Guests should be aware that the Clear Bag policy will be in effect for the concert and should plan accordingly. The only bags, parcels or containers authorized to be carried by supporters when approaching the stadium are the following:
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bag, and no larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch or purse, camera and binocular cases, not exceeding 4.5″ x 6.5″, with or without handle or shoulder strap.
- A full description and list of prohibited items can be found here.
- Medical Bag Check – Gates 10, 14, 20, 21 and SW Roll Gate
CONCESSIONS & TOILETS
Supporters will not be permitted to bring any outside food or drink, including water, into the stadium.
Additional portable toilets will be added inside Tiger Stadium to reduce wait times, but customers should expect delays.
For the concert, all food and beverages will be available for purchase with debit or credit card only. Tiger Stadium will be a cashless venue for the concert.
Wristband stations for floor tickets will be located in the lower south, south-east and south-west concourses. You must have a floor wristband to access floor seating.
Guests must be seated in their chairs for the concert and will not be permitted in the aisles while the performer is on stage.
LSU is a smoke-free campus. Smoking is prohibited inside and outside Tiger Stadium.
Merchandise and apparel kiosks are located throughout Tiger Stadium and outside the stadium at designated gates.
The current locations are:
- West Lower Hall
- Lower Lobby SW near Section 410
- Lower South Lobby near Section 405
- Lower NE near Gate 10
- SE Lower near Gate 11
- West Club
- Southern Club
- Upper East near section 632
- Upper West near Section 617
- South end of the stadium floor
- Outside Gate 1
- Outside Gate 6
- Outside Gate 20
- PMAC South Pad
Medical, Custodian, Fan Behaviour, Maintenance
Text LSU to 69050 with your location and issue.
We will have portable restrooms available across campus as well as construction restrooms. All restroom locations can be found using the “find restrooms” tab at LSUsports.net/GarthBrooks
Map for reference:
Additional portable toilets will be available inside the stadium to help with queuing, but expect a long wait.
- North Stadium, South Stadium and West Stadium roads will be closed to general traffic from 7 a.m. until the end of the event.
- The campus will be restricted to permits only from 7:00 a.m.
- Post-Concert – Skip Bertman’s Nicholson Dr at Lot 104 Entrance
- Post-Concert – Skip Bertman from Nicholson to the Train Tracks
- After the concert – Nicholson south only from West Chimes to Skip Bertman
Prepaid ADA parking will be in lot 401. We will also have free ADA parking at the back of lot 406. A shuttle will be available to take ADA customers from lot 406 to lot 101 near the stadium. The shuttle will pick you up after the concert in front of Nicholson Gateway.
Due to a large number of vehicles expected, we will proceed in the opposite direction after the concert. Be aware that the area you park in indicates which direction you will be heading when exiting. The arrows on our parking plan will help you with this. We have indicated below the directions according to the area:
- Pink Zone: Exit North on Nicholson Dr to I-10
- Orange Zone: Exit east to Highland Rd primarily via Dalrymple Dr.
- Green Zone: Exit west on Skip Bertman toward River Rd, then head north or south on River Rd
- Yellow Zone: Vehicles from lots 404 and 401 will exit south on Nicholson. Vehicles from lots 400, 402 and 403 will exit westbound on South Quad Dr. Vehicles from lots 408, 409, 411 and LA House will exit westbound on Gourrier Ave with the option to continue on Burbank Dr or South on Nicholson Dr .
- Blue Zone: Exit campus heading west on either South Stadium Dr or South Quad Dr to Highland Rd