Hutchinson’s Historic Fox Theater and the Reno County Health Department provide a great incentive to get the vaccine.
If you receive your first or second dose of COVID-19 vaccination at the health department between July 1 and July 14, you will receive a certificate for a Buy One-Get One Free show at the Fox Theater, 18 E. First Ave.
Offer available to everyone, not just residents of Reno County.
Eligible shows include the Texas Tenors, Judy Collins, the Hutchinson Symphony New Years Concert and more. Tickets for some shows may be limited.
âOne of the first businesses to close and one of the last to reopen, we’ve been thinking about how Fox can contribute to the community during our 90th anniversary,â said Chuck Miller, Executive Director of Fox Theater. âIt seemed so complicated until you learned about the Spangles promotion. We join them in encouraging Kansans to research vaccines and then consider profiting from the national immunization effort.â
This special does not include programming in the 2021-22 subscription series. Coupon must be redeemed at the Fox Theater box office by July 31 and cannot be duplicated.
The Reno County Department of Health, 209 W. Second, offers walk-in vaccinations during normal business hours of 7:30 a.m. to noon and 1 to 6 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, and Wednesday 9 a.m. at noon and 1 at 6 p.m.
The Pfizer vaccine is available for ages 12 and older, and Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines for ages 18 and older. The vaccine is free for everyone, regardless of insurance or citizenship status. For more information, visit www.renogov.org or call 620-694-2900.
Eligible BOGO shows:
- Tenors of Texas – July 10
- Ralph Stanley II and the Clinch Mountain Boys – July 30
- Eddie Palmieri – August 21
- One night in Memphis – August 28
- Larry Carlton’s Steely Dan – September 10
- Tommy Castro and Pain Medication with Marcia Ball – October 1
- Turtle Island String Quartet with Chestnut by Cyrus – October 8
- An Evening with Judy Collins – November 18
- Les BoDeans – November 19
- Hutchinson Symphony New Year’s Concert – December 31