Discover the biggest talents in music at these must-see shows and concerts around Houston from Monday, August 29 through Sunday, September 4, 2022.
This week, Bad Bunny takes over Minute Maid for back-to-back nights, Kid Cudi hits downtown Houston, Grupo Firme packs NRG Stadium and more.
Want to dig deeper for live gigs in Houston this month? Check the 365 Houston schedule for additional shows taking place in H-Town.
Top 12 Live Shows and Concerts in Houston This Week
- Il Divo at the Smart Financial Center | monday august 29 – Classical virtuoso supergroup Il Divo come to the Smart Financial Center as a tribute to recently deceased original member Carlos Marin on their Greatest Hits World Tour. $69.50 and up. 7 p.m.
- Helado Negro at the White Oak Music Hall | Tuesday August 30 – Ecuadorian American indie rock sensation Helado Negro is stopping in Houston for a nearly two-year tour, following his 2021 release, far in. $23 and up. 7 p.m.
- Kehlani at the Bayou Music Center | Tuesday August 30 – Sail with Kehlani when she stops in Houston, taking Rico Nasty with her blue water road Round. $69 and up. 8 p.m.
- Cuco at 713 Music Hall | Wednesday August 31 – Cali Chicano Cuco arrives at 7-1-3 with tunes ranging from experimental synth pop to cumbia rock on her Fantasy Gateway tour. $33 and up. 8 p.m.
- Jade Novah at Warehouse Live | Wednesday. August 31 – After gaining popularity through her covers of pop and R&B hits on YouTube, Jade Novah takes the stage in Houston performing original music. $25. 8 p.m.
- Imagine Dragons at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion | Thursday, September 1 – Grammy-winning pop rock band Imagine Dragons will be in the woods to tout a “sonically different” sound found on their latest Rick Ruben-produced album, Mercury Act 2. $103 and up. 6:30 p.m.
- Kid Cudi with Denzel Curry at Toyota Center | Thursday, September 1 – The Renaissance man, the Kid, the legend is back and he’s bringing his To the Moon World Tour to Space City. $39.50 and up. 7 p.m.
- Bad Bunny at Minute Maid Park | Thursday, September 1 and Friday, September 2 – Spotify’s most streamed artist of the year, Puerto Rican superstar Bad Bunny, stops by the juice box to show us that there are things hotter than a Houston summer. $170 and up, but you can find hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7 p.m.
- Five Finger Death Punch & Megadeth at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion | friday september 2 – Heavy metal titans are in town and they’re bringing music from their latest studio album, Life after death, alongside the metallic icons, Megadeth. $22 and up. 6:30 p.m.
- An Evening with Peter Hook & The Light at House of Blues | friday september 2 – Prolific musician Peter Hook, of Joy Division and New Order, celebrates 40 years of lasting Joy Division impact by playing both of their albums in full at House of Blues. $32.50 and up. 7 p.m.
- Grupo Firme at NRG Stadium | Saturday September 3 – Oye, los reyes de musica norteña-banda, Grupo Firme, are on their first-ever stadium tour and will stop at NRG along the way. $41 and up. 7 p.m.
- Devin le Mec at the Last Concert Café | Saturday September 3 – Hustle town hero Devin the Dude brings the vibes and rhymes to the Last Concert Café near downtown. $25 and up. 8 p.m.