Live music is back at Mohegan Sun Arena starting this Sunday.
The arena opened its doors for its first public concert since the winter of 2020 with health and safety measures, including certain limitations on the catering service. Mohegan Sun Arena was open in a limited capacity for private events in May, June and part of July.
The Mohegan Sun Arena will open at full capacity from July 29 for Lady A’s concert, a Mohegan Sun spokesperson said.
Tickets will also be managed electronically. More information can be found here.
âWhile for much of last year the Mohegan Sun Arena was one of the few venues to produce live events, it is with great excitement that we can now bring fans back live to enjoy. both sports and entertainment in our world-class venue, âsaid Jeff Hamilton, president and CEO of Mohegan Sun. “As summer approaches, Mohegan Sun will also be announcing other events and festivities taking place at our property, including some of our most popular outdoor events.”
Below is a list of the featured artists who will be performing at the Mohegan Sun Arena this year:
- Air supply, Sunday July 18
- Dame A, Thursday July 29
- Dustin Lynch, Thursday August 5
- Frankie Valli, Friday August 6
- An evening with Straight No Chaser, Sunday August 8
- Jeff Dunham, Friday August 20
- Deftones, Saturday August 21
- Tom Segura, Friday August 27
- Big & Rich, Wednesday September 1
- Toby Keith, Friday September 3
- Dan + Shay, Saturday September 11
- CMN presents Marc Anthony, Saturday September 18
- Sebastian Maniscalco, Friday October 1 and Saturday October 2
- Harry Styles, Saturday 23 October
- The Doobie brothers, Thursday October 28
- The Monkees farewell tour, Friday October 29
- Old Dominion, Saturday, October 30
- Dave Matthews Band, Tuesday November 9 and Wednesday November 10
- Chris Young, Sunday December 5
“We have been preparing for this day for a long time and believe that being operationally open this past year makes us more than ready to safely deliver the memorable entertainment experiences we have become known for,” said said Tom Cantone, president of sports and entertainment for Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment (MGE). âJuly 18th will certainly be a special night when our first public concert returns with Air Supply on stage. “
A full list of concerts and events held at the Mohegan Sun Arena can be found here.