Global superstars performed five huge concerts scheduled at the famous venue throughout August.
Coldplay will then head north to perform two shows at Glasgow’s Hampden Park next week.
Simon Pegg and Alan Partridge were the last special guests to join the band on stage.
The final show will take place today (August 21).
If you’re going to Coldplay concerts, here’s everything you need to know:
When is the next Coldplay concert at Wembley Stadium?
Coldplay will play six shows at Wembley Stadium this month.
The next one will take place this evening (Saturday August 20).
What time does Coldplay start at Wembley Stadium?
Doors will open at 5 p.m. and it is scheduled to end at 10:30 p.m.
There will be two supporting acts before Coldplay takes the stage.
In previous shows, the band took the stage around 8:30 p.m. and played for about two hours.
Who is the supporting act?
The supporting acts for the Wembley Stadium shows are as follows:
- August 12 – ELLE/ Griff
- August 13 – ELLE/ Griff
- August 16 – London Grammar / Ibibio Sound Machine
- August 17 – HER/ Ibibio Sound Machine
- August 20 – London Grammar / Laura Mvula
- August 21 – London Grammar / Laura Mvula
Which special guests joined them at Wembley Stadium?
Coldplay have been joined by special guests for each of the shows in London so far.
- August 12 – Craig David
- August 13 – Max Martin and Craig David
- August 16 – Natalie Imbruglia, Nicole Lawrence, Jacob Collier
- August 17 – Shaznay Lewis, Nicole Lawrence
- August 20 – Simon Pegg and Alan Partridge
Simon Pegg joined the band for A Sky Full of Stars and Alan Partridge joined Coldplay for a cover of Kate Bush’s Running Up That Hill (A Deal with God).
Why was a show rescheduled?
The show that was scheduled to take place on Friday August 19 has been moved to Sunday August 21.
Can you get tickets?
Shows at Wembley Stadium are sold out, according to the venue’s website.
What is the seating plan at Wembley Stadium?
You can check your ticket for your seat and block number.
What is Wembley’s capacity?
It has a capacity of 90,000, making it one of the largest stadiums in the UK and Europe.
What are the 2022 UK tour dates?
Coldplay will play the following dates in the UK in 2022:
- August 16 – Wembley Stadium, London
- August 17 – Wembley Stadium, London
- August 20 – Wembley Stadium, London
- August 21 – Wembley Stadium, London
- August 23 – Hampden Park, Glasgow
- August 24 – Hampden Park, Glasgow
What is Coldplay’s setlist for Wembley?
The first setlist for Coldplay at Wembley Stadium has been confirmed.
Setlist.fm reports it was as follows:
- higher power
- Adventure of a lifetime
- Charlie Brown
- The scientist
- Long live the Vida
- Anthem of the weekend
- Let Somebody Go (with HER) (Chris sang a sample of “Jiggle Jiggle” by Louis Theroux)
- In my place
- human heart
- Pride people
- infinity sign
- Something like that
- My Universe (Coldplay x BTS cover)
- A sky full of stars
- Live in the Moment (Craig David cover) (with Craig David)
- Fill Me In (Craig David cover) (with Craig David)
- Fix You (with excerpts from “Midnight”)
What do the reviews say about Coldplay at Wembley?
In a five-star review, The Guardian described it as a “barrage of success and a breathtaking spectacle”.
The ia reviewer wrote, “Leave your cynicism at the door and there’s something profound here” – also giving it five stars.
How to get to Wembley Stadium
Wembley Stadium is easily accessible from three train stations.
Wembley Park Station is just two stops from Baker Street on the London Underground’s Metropolitan Line and is also served by the Jubilee Line for other connections across the Tube network.
Wembley Stadium station is one stop from London Marylebone on Chiltern Railways, and Wembley Central station is on the London Underground Bakerloo line and the London Overground line from Watford Junction to London Euston.